GARMONT Mens Dragontail Shoes: product description
Developed for the outdoor enthusiast who is looking for a technical yet very versatile solution, the GARMONT Dragontail Shoe is ideal for approach, light trekking and everyday leisure time activities.
Lightweight and breathable, the water repellent upper of the Dragontail resists unfavourable weather while the dual density EVA midsole offers optimal cushioning.
• New last compared to the previous Dragontail model, designed for those who prefer a wrapped fit but with forefoot volume that ensures maximum comfort without sacrificing precision during use
• 1.6 mm suede leather upper with ultralight Efoam inserts on the toe box and heel area for added protection
• Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customised fit
• PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
• FrameFLex Lite insole provides stability for edging and hauling loads on rough trails and descents
• Garmont rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for optimal stability and traction. The toe features a semi-blocked climbing area for increased climbing performance
• Fresh and comfortable fit
• Fit: Alpine
• Weight: 810 g / Pair