INOV-8 Men's Bare-XF 210 V2 Gym Black/Gum Training Shoes: product description
The updated BARE-XF 210 V2 is the most stripped-back men's training shoe in the range bringing the foot closer to the ground. Offering a natural fit and improved Rope-Tec protection, delivering superb grip and durability on ropes.
We have graded the fit of all our shoes from 1 to 5 to make it easy for you to find the perfect fitting shoe. All our shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold. Where they differ is in the toe box. Grade 1 represents our closest, most precise fit. At the other end of the scale, Grade 5 has the widest fitting toe box. We have meticulously studied the foot and its function during the gait cycle and also the interaction between the foot and the terrain. We have used this knowledge to develop our fitting scale. For technical footwear a good fit is essential to enhance your performance. As a rough guide, Grade 1 represents an industry B fit, while Grade 5 equates to a 2E fit in the forefoot.
• Updated materials, now lighter with better breathability and more room for toe splay and a pure feel
• Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot
• The new Adapterweb cradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe
• 3mm outsole composed of inov-8's patented sticky rubber compound
• Designed with maximum surface area coverage provides minimal disjunction between foot and surface
• Updated 360 degree Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs
• Italian blown rubber toe bumper provides protection
• Zero drop heel and the Y-lock heel system means more proprioception and stability
• Ideal for weightlifting or performing functional movements