INOV-8 Mens F-Lite 260 KNIT Cross Fitness Training Shoes product description
The men's F-LITE G 260 KNIT is a light and supportive training shoe that is perfect for any functional, strength or cardio based workouts.
Revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP outsoles deliver the toughest grip in the gym whilst a highly-breathable, knitted upper fabric gives a natural, ergonomic fit, allowing the trainer to adapt to the foot in motion. The F-LITE G 260 KNIT men's training shoe boasts a lightweight design, underfoot cushioning for superior comfort, ROPE-TEC technology and a POWERFLOW midsole - ensuring you are ready for whatever your workout throws at you.
We have graded the fit of all our shoes from 1 to 5 to make it easy for you to find the perfect fitting shoe. All our shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold. Where they differ is in the toe box. Grade 1 represents our closest, most precise fit. At the other end of the scale, Grade 5 has the widest fitting toe box. We have meticulously studied the foot and its function during the gait cycle and also the interaction between the foot and the terrain. We have used this knowledge to develop our fitting scale. For technical footwear a good fit is essential to enhance your performance. As a rough guide, Grade 1 represents an industry B fit, while Grade 5 equates to a 2E fit in the forefoot.
- External Heel Cage and POWERFLOW midsole ensures maximum stability around the heel
- Deliver natural cushioning and 10% better shock absorption
- 360-degree ROPE-TEC system delivers traction and durability on rope climbs
- Welded toe bumper then protects the toes during floor and lifting movements
- Knitted upper paired with mid-foot lockdown ensures natural, ergonomic fit
- STICKY GRIP rubber gum outsole delivers outstanding underfoot grip for every workout
- META-FLEX technology and optimal multi-directional flexibility moves with the foot