SIDAS Ski Protect Low Volume Socks CSOSKPROT19_LV
This Sidas Ski Protect Sock (CSOSKPROT19) is designed for skiers who want to cushion shocks and eliminate shin pain. With tibial foam protection, it prevents pain and cushions shocks. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensure temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking. The sock is also compressive meaning that it closer to the foot, ensuring optimal comfort. Available in 2 thicknesses Low and Medium Volume.
LV Low Volume: Thin. Fine socks adapted to narrow ski boots. MV Medium Volume: Average thickness. Socks with medium thickness suitable for all ski boots.
• Shin Protection: Prevents shin pain and absorbs shocks
• Knee Length: Adapted to ski boots
• Hybrid Composition: Regulates temperature and wicks away perspiration effectively
• Moderate Fit 10-15 mmHg: Fits the feet shape
• 2 Thicknesses LV/MV: Available in low or medium volume to adapt to your foot and shoe fit
• Synergy Fit Concept: Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole and feet
• No padding under the sock and inside the shoe, No-yarn towards the skin
• Anatomic shape right and left
• Composition: Natural fibres - 25% merino; synthetic fibres - 57% polyamide, 16% polypropylene, 2% elastane