TRIGGER POINT Grid 20 Black Foam Roller
The TRIGGER POINT Grid 2.0 Black Foam Roller (237) is twice as long as the Grid to accomodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface. Use the Grid 2.0 for a self-massage and roll through the tight muscles, knots and kinks that prevent feeling good and moving well.
The Grid 2.0 foam roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones. This three dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands.
Foam Rollers details:
• Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen - the nutrients needed to repair muscles
• Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
• Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
• Long length to accommodate larger bodies
• Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
• Black Finish