INOV-8 Mens F-Lite G 300 Crossfit Gym Training Shoes product description
The latest addition to our versatility collection, the new F-LITE G 300 is our most responsive and protective training shoe to date. Featuring brand new, exclusive technologies this versatile training shoe brings you maximum lifting support and stability, without compromising on cushioning and flexibility.
Lightweight at only 300g and incorporating the world's strongest material _ graphene _ the F-LITE G 300 strikes the perfect balance between explosive power, comfort and toughness.
From powerlifting to running, be ready for whatever the session throws at you. The new F-LITE G 300 - the future generation of training footwear.
We have graded the fit of all our shoes from 1 to 5 to make it easy for you to find the perfect fitting shoe. All our shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold. Where they differ is in the toe box. Grade 1 represents our closest, most precise fit. At the other end of the scale, Grade 5 has the widest fitting toe box. We have meticulously studied the foot and its function during the gait cycle and also the interaction between the foot and the terrain. We have used this knowledge to develop our fitting scale. For technical footwear a good fit is essential to enhance your performance. As a rough guide, Grade 1 represents an industry B fit, while Grade 5 equates to a 2E fit in the forefoot.
- Graphene-enhanced outsole that delivers insane grip and durability
- Graphene-infused Internal Lifting Stabiliser in the midsole keeps your foot stable and supported
- 360¡ ROPE-TEC protection, TPU flexible cage and a fully-engineered knitted upper
- Most durable training shoe yet, made to withstand any workout you throw at it
- Lifting support and stability, paired with responsiveness, cushioning and flexibility
- Extra-cushioned footbed, highly responsive forefoot midsole and cushioned heel design
- Knitted upper incorporates specifically designed zones for maximum flexibility and breathability