OAKLEY SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike Array Sunglasses (11-186)
The OAKLEY SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike Array Sunglasses surpass ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 2.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
• Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
• Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
• UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
• Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
• Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11.
• Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
• Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
• System features quick, tool-free lens change
• Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
• Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter frame