ULTRASPIRE Unisex Momentum 2.0 Race Vest product description
The ULTRASPIRE Momentum 2.0 Race Vest improves the accessibility of the 6L pack's rear flank water bottle positioning, using fluidic holsters that are larger than traditional bottle holsters. They make it easier to reposition the bottles after use, and include magnetic closures to secure the bottle in place once positioned.
This pack, along with many others in the UltrAspire line, will use new super-thin UltrAcool Light Mesh that is highly breathable but also has strong durability. Another update is a revised shoulder pocket that expands to accommodate a large variety of cell phone sizes and secures with a single shock cord.
- Sweat Proof Webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points
- Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls
- Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound
- Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing
- Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent pending
- Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool
- Very lightweight race vest for the minimalist runner who prefers bottles in the back
- With multiple stretchy mesh pockets available it is perfect to keep the gear organized and accessible