SPORTHILL Mens Terrain II Pant: product description
These versatile pants have a straight-leg jeans-like fit and no zippers at the ankle. They are designed to be worn over the boot, but can be comfortably tucked in too.
The Terrain II Pant features a rise which sits about 1.5 to 2 inches below the natural waistline and has straight legs for a universal fit. Internal or external fabric panels for zippers provide additional protection from the elements, prevent clothing from getting caught in the coils, and avoid chafing. We only use non-roll elastic in our waistbands that stays flat and comfortably fitted against active bodies. Flatlock stitching provides a smooth transition between fabric panels for a low-friction, no-chafe seam. Available in S-XXL, plus Short and Long lengths in M, L, XL.
• These men's versatile pants have a straight-leg "jeans-like" fit and no zippers at the ankle
• They are designed to be worn over the boot, but can be comfortably tucked in too
• The men's pant features a rise which sits about 1.5 to 2 inches below the natural waistline and has straight legs for a universal fit
• It features 3SP fabric (90% polypropylene, 10% spandex); fabric blocks the wind to 35 mph
• 3SP is SportHill's signature 4-way stretch knit fabric with a durable outside and soft, brushed, insulating interior
• This material is ideal for windy days of 0° to 40° F, is windproof to 35 mph and effectively sheds rain and snow
• 3SP fabric features excellent moisture management and dries faster than wool, polyester, nylon, acrylic, and cotton
• Ounce for ounce, 3SP is the warmest fabric on the planet
• These mid-rise black pants feature straight through hip, roomy fit with slightly tapered leg, 2-inch wide, elastic waistband with drawcord, two front on-seam zippered welt pockets
• Pair these pants with any of our tops for a day of winter skiing / running / fishing / boarding / hiking followed by an evening at your favorite pub